SBN NOW TV/RADIO App
The new SBN NOW app is available FREE from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store for smartphones, ipads and tablets using iOS and Android systems. You can also install the SBN NOW app from the Roku Channel Store and AppleTV App Store.
How to Install the Free SBN NOW App
For your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch)
Go to the iTunes App Store on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to browse apps. When you find the SBN NOW app, follow these steps:
The app should then downloads to your device.
Tap the app.
- Tap Get on the right side of the screen, then tap Install.
- If asked, enter your password. You can also use Touch ID for app purchases.
For your Android device (smartphone, tablet)
Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device.
The SBN NOW App will show on your home screen in the first available space!
In the "Search" box, type in "SBN NOW".
Select the free SBN NOW App.
Tap the "Install" button.
For your Roku:
From the Menu on the left of the Home screen choose 'Streaming Channels'.
- Type 'SBN NOW' into the 'Search Channels' box.
- When the SBN NOW Channel appears, highlight it and select 'Add Channel' to install it to your Roku device.
- If you created a 'PIN' during setup, you may be asked for it now.
- Confirm by hitting 'Add Channel' and the SBN NOW channel should appear in your channels list.
For your Apple TV:
Open the App Store on your Apple TV to browse apps.
- Type 'SBN NOW' into the Search Box.
- Find the SBN NOW app and select it by highlighting it.
- Select Get free and click.
- If prompted, enter your Apple ID password.
- The SBN NOW App should now show in your Apps.